Our Programs

Summer Work & Travel

The SWT J-1 program allows international university students to work in the U.S. for up to four months. In addition to filling seasonal staffing needs, students have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the culture of the U.S., giving them a greater understanding of the American business environment, while gaining a sense of independence by living on their own and returning to their home country with rich memories and a better insight into the values of a democratic and free market economy.

Internship & Trainee

Internship programs are designed to allow foreign college and university students or recent graduates to come to the United States to gain exposure to U.S. culture and to receive hands-on experience in U.S. business practices in their chosen occupational field.

Camp Counselor

Camp counselors typically work in the outdoors, where they lead children in hikes, canoe excursions, and other outdoor activities. This J1 visa program is limited to seasonal work, but eligible participants may be able to get an extension through their sponsoring organization.

H2 Visa Group

H2 visa group targets people willing to work temporarily in the US for a specified period of time, usually a few months. Though, in contrast to the H-2A visa, particularly made for temporary and seasonal agricultural workers, the H-2B visa is for temporary non-agricultural workers and does have a cap as well, being offered 66,000 visas per year.

The Best Luxury Real Estate

Work With Us

Have more questions or just want to chat with one of our team member?